You are in browse mode. You must login to use MEMORY

DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: Suggestions / Ideas
Mobile Memory App - iOS and Android

Sammy Universe
Sammy Universe

Level: 4
Streak: 0
make into app, more accessible and portable for users to practice more regularly

12 comments

Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
We agree. We really need to add a proper mobile app. Are there any specific features you would want in an app, e.g. flashcard mode, edit course, multiple choice - or do you feel we need all features from the web version? If you don't mind, I am going to pin this topic to the top to see how many others like / submit feedback on this.
Pete08
Pete08
Pete08

Level: 0
yes please - would be much better. I made my course and was hoping to use it on Android
Memory Support
Memory Support
This is a shared account for Memory developers and support

Level: 8
Administrator
Thanks for the feedback. If any other users also would like us to build a native app, please just like the top comment to give us some idea of how wanted this is.
memr
memr

Level: 1
I think it would be best if the courses/flashcards were created on the web and the mobile app was used purely for learning. Also, you should be able to study with the app in offline mode.
Eduard Klassen
Eduard Klassen
New Entrant

Level: 2
An app for Android & IOS would be wonderfull! 😀
Sammy Universe
Sammy Universe

Level: 4
Yes i really do think that most of the users on memory would find an app preferable as it is easier to study more easily on the go. As well as this there should be similar features to make courses and add pictures to courses through the app as it is generally easier to use. Thankyou for replying to my suggestion 😃
Prableen Kaur
Prableen Kaur
New Entrant

Please try to to launch your APP soon, it will be more feasible for one to learn on regular basis.
Fall Ink Sans
Fall Ink Sans
Sans, Chara, Frisk

Level: 10
Chat to me by the name Sans.( You can add any-kinds of word infront, or at the end. Example: Error sans, Horror sans,...) Um, I hope ya follow me PLS.
Rotar
Rotar
whatever

Level: 6
yeah, that would actually be really useful, even if it's just flashcards. i want to keep up my course without having to open up my computer.
poster morison
poster morison
New Entrant

More and more people are shopping online. IT solutions help you effectively manage your budget, analyze customer preferences and increase sales. <a [URL link outside Memory disallowed] media mobile app</a> offers services for the development of online platforms, marketplaces and mobile applications for commerce.
0.01% power
0.01% power
New Entrant

Level: 9
In the app, we should be able to have offline mode - so we could download the courses we want and practice when we have no internet connection.
Billy Higdon
Billy Higdon
New Entrant

Level: 10
Hi All, Just curious if there's been any movement with creating a mobile app for memory.com? - I'm honestly surprised at how well memory works via my mobile browsers, however having a dedicated app would certainly be welcome. I'm not sure if memory is a collaborative open source project, if so I'd be happy to help out where I can (I'm not a developer but I have a little experience with CI/CD and would be happy to help out if possible)
You must be logged in to comment